English Classes for Adults
The ESL course is designed for refugee claimants in Canada. That does not qualify for English Courses provided by the Government of Canada. These courses will give enough knowledge to the participants who are looking to improve their English skills.
These Courses will permit the students to learn English in the real world. The students will learn by listening, speaking, reading, and writing. After completing these three levels, the students will be able to work and communicate effectively and express themselves in English. In addition, they will:
- Understand relatively simple texts on a variety of topics.
- Speak, read, and write using the basic grammatical structures.
- Introduce themselves and someone else.
- Describe objects
- Learn about the regular and irregular verbs
- Write sentences in present, past, and future
- Conjugate the most useful/common verbs in the present