ENGLISH CLASSES FOR SENIORS
Table of Contents
In October 2019, we proudly launched this program. The size of our initial cohort was above 25 people.
The senior English classes at VCAC are created to provide students the vocabulary, listening, speaking, and writing abilities they need to get by in Canada.
Since it is intended for people over 55, the curriculum focuses on teaching them how to interact on a daily basis in activities. This activities includes attending phone calls, appointments with government and private agencies, doing grocery shopping, using public transportation, and scheduling and attending medical appointments.
Additionally, the capability of sharing addresses, phone numbers, and personal data, as well as interacting with law enforcement or making calls to 911 or other emergency services. After completing this course, students will be more comfortable and confident while interacting with other people in an English-speaking environment.
For any question and further information email us to
- To live in Canada.
- Be over 55 years old.
- Do not qualify for government-sponsored English classes.
- Have a computer and internet connection.
- Have an email account.
- Pay associated fees.
- Click here for online enrollment, or in the button command below.
- Download our manual form here, fill out it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait until receive your enrollment confirmation and account information.